Three Easy Ways to Give at Royston First UMC:
You can make your gifts in person using cash or checks. While you’re attending worship services at Royston First United Methodist Church, you can use giving envelopes for your convenience and security.
You can always drop off or mail a check to our church office.
With online giving, you can easily and quickly take action on your generosity and:
- Securely save your credit card or bank account info
- Set up recurring giving
Discover more about online giving.
Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or cars?
There are many other ways to give:
- Marketable Securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry
- Life Insurance: name Royston First United Methodist Church as a beneficiary of your policy
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy
If you are interested in any of these types of giving, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.